Sunday, August 21, 2011

Camping near Penguitch Lake, Utah

Isn't camping just a blast?

My idea of camping is "roughing it," I mean really roughing it. Just a sleeping bag and tent, some food that can be cooked over the campfire with no clean up, no shower, just babywipes (what a luxury), and lots of bugs.

My families' (ie. Grandma Smith and Stan's) idea of camping includes towing a trailer full of all the luxuries you have at home, a full kitchen serving up at least three 4-course meals a day, a shower (which never got set up- thank goodness), and sleeping pads or 4 inch foam for every person including all the children.

So this year we went camping (Stan and Grandma's type) and we brought the house with us.

I guess I should be thankful we got to make a campfire at all.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

At least you can smell like a campfire, right?