Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Violent Christmas and a Bloody New Year to You Too!!!!!!!!

As you can see Santa brought havoc and destruction to our household this Christmas. But, with proper use of the "force", we'll hopefully manage without too much bloodshed.

Xander and Niko were given a lazer tag game - so, they can hone their battle skills without actually killing each other. They have their fists, rocks, and stones to perform the the actual killings.

Boys will most definitely be boys!!!!!!!!




And what would lazer tag be without Jedi Knight robes (thanks to G-Ma Olson) and light sabers (not savers)? As you can see from the pic, Niko is a very wise and well-trained Padowan. Let's just hope he doesn't turn out to be a Sith Lord. I wouldn't put it past him though - as he's a devil disquised as an angel.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Amy, I need you to keep up your blog, if only for me! I miss you. It was fun seeing you at soccer yesterday, but not nearly enough time to catch up. Is there any way I can talk to your new RS pres. and get you assigned as my VT again? You are wonderful and will always hold a special place in my heart! Thanks for your example, and Happy Mother's Day to a remarkable mom. :)